Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Birthday to me





Had a wonderful weekend. Thank you mum and dad for looking after the kiddy winks, they seem to have had a FANTASTIC time. I was able to see a movie (POTC3) Saturday morning (still not really sure if I liked it or not) and then we enjoyed a late lunch down in the cafe on the beach. Tea was quite nice. A half meat lovers and half vegetarian pizza shared with newly engaged couple Tony Noonan and Leonie Jardine in Leonie's new house. Then off to the bowling alley where we all enjoyed our game for free because of a booking error. And finally back home for games of Irish poker, Warlords and Scumbags and fluffy balls (the table friendly adaptation of spoons). Although I bought a cake for Saturday night I ended up saving it for my kids and they had fun singing and blowing out the candles with me. All in all a very nice weekend (and nice to have mum and dad stay here last night as well). I suspect that tomorrow will be quite quiet in comparison. Now to get back into routine and face some of the jobs that have been awaiting me around here.

Hope that you are all good. I glad to see that there hasn't been any news of Lebanon in the news lately - so assuming that things have quietened down some.
Love and hugs to all (and hopefully a good nights sleep)

No comments: