Friday, April 20, 2007

Thinking of you!



This is a special message for Debbie, Stuart, Natalie and Calvin.

I had hoped to be able to talk to you this week but I missed you at Mum and Dad's and I trust that you are still enjoying your break in Victor now. I just felt that I needed to let you know how much we are thinking of you and Isabelle, and will be particularly on Saturday. I think it is lovely how you are planning to commemorate her day and we are with you in thought and prayer.

The roses are from our garden and if I was there, I would have put some for her. This will have to be from us instead.

Lots and lots of love and hugs from us all.

Lindy and family xxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The roses are looking great must be all the tender care your mother gave them while we were there, Trust life is slowing down a little for you as you get back into routine. We are back in full swing and the break is starting to look like a distant memory, but we are so glad and thankful that we were able to spend that time with you all. Trust Wadih's work continues to roll in.

Love Mum & Dad