Sunday, April 22, 2007

Thanks Masri Family



Thank you Lindy for your kind words and thoughts. Kerryn Kindly printed out your Rose pictures so that I could take them to Isabelle's garden. Here is a picture of your gifts in the 'garden' plus the kids, Stuart and I there on Saturday afternoon. Heather bought some balloons for us to let go (the kids are waving goodbye to a balloon) which was fitting.

Was lovely to go to the zoo with everybody (Ian and Karen, Brocklehursts, Rob and Family and Kerryn and Annie) and all in all I think the day was as good as can be expected.
We miss Isabelle, but we are proud to celebrate Isabelle.

2 comments:

Lindy said...

It is good to hear about your week and weekend. Thanks Kez for printing the flowers. We love you all very much.

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie and Stuart,
I particularly felt drawn to you today and was thinking about you guys and Isabelle. So I thought I would see how you were doing via this blog. The time you spent at Isabelle's place of rest looks like it was very thoughtful and meaningful, yet relaxed and celebratory. No doubt this has been a very tough year for you and I just wanted you to know you are still in our thoughts and prayers.
Love Karen, Wes and family