Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Natalie's birthday videos

Hello all. Natalie has started her day well. Presents and letters to open AND not one, but two special videos songs. Check out her video from Uncle John here and her brilliant birthday song from Uncle Chris from Bath here. Natalie went to school very excited about being able to celebrate her birthday with her class mates. I guess she'll vlog about her day at some point, and I am madly trying to get some videos up (because it has been SO long).
Love and hugs to all.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Thanks for the phone call yesterday Wadih, John and Jessie. Congratulations on finding a house. I hope that the move goes smoothly.

Since posting this entry Natalie now has even more birthday video responses. In total she has 1 from England, 4 from America, 2 from Adelaide and 1 from me! Not bad for a six yr old.
Love and hugs to all, and if you haven't checked out Annie's video yet, you should (I'm SO impressed Annie. It's great)
-Debbie