Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Pictures from the Kittos weekend away












Here is a collection of photos that were taking this last weekend. The lovely tree are from the campsite at Melrose where I went for women's camp (I was responsible for music/worship/technology). Stuart and the kids then collected me and we headed over to Orroroo for the night. Was a lovely little break and we were able to see the new HUGE tractor as well as a kangaroo at Wynflete.

On other news Calvin has decided that I'm to be called "mumma" (he used to call me this when he was really little - it's rather cute). Also, it pays to be family. Here is a link to my latest video that has taken up most of the last few days (I think the lyrics are self explanatory) which the rest of the world won't be seeing until tomorrow.

Love and hugs to all.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Dad, the full version of the song you recommended 'baby got book' is here on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTYr3JuueF4

You others might want to check it out too.

Lindy said...

Excellent pictures. I thought you guys were supposed to be in the middle of a drought! Where did all the green come from??

Unfortunately, the school has updated its fortiguard and I can't access you tube anymore. I will have to try and see your new vid at work maybe!! LOl

Debbie said...

Denied about the youtube Lindy (though probably fair enough). Wondering if you received an e-mail from me? Sent it to the arrow7 address.