Thursday, September 06, 2007

more






a tower of steak and pizza and well lots of food really along with lots of walking and seeing the sights. Oddly enough we remembered sitting at Maccas over the road and looking at the lovely old building on our last Melb holiday with the kids so I was rather pleased when I found out thats where we were staying:).....I like old buildings ;). Mike managed to stay healthy apart from a little cough while we were away then mon night got the aches and high temp again so has been home all week. Most unusual for him.
Well keep well all .......love Hoggies

1 comment:

Debbie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY (again). Thanks for sharing the photos. Looks like you had a fantastic time. Wow your hotel looks amazing. Very nice.
Kerryn, I can not believe how young you look (beautiful, gorgeous, amazing as always)! I think if we stood together people would think you were my younger sister. At this rate Michael, your bride will look 18 again at your 30th wedding anniversary. (Like your hair to by the way Kerryn. I'm hanging out for this wedding to happen so that I can get my hair cut again)
Anyhoo, thanks for the news - hope Michael feels better soon. Thanks for the comment, Natalie is pretty proud of her video ("Mummy you will put it on the computer so that the whole world can watch it won't you")

Love and hugs