Saturday, August 11, 2007

From Whyalla - new drama

Hiya. Hope that you are all ok. Been ages since I have written - sorry. There is no batteries in the camera and so when I don't take pics I don't think to blog.

I'm blogging now though because I have made another Adrian Plass drama video (Kerryn you will recognise it as the one under 'truth' in his new book, Bacon sandwiches and Salvation).

You can check it out at Youtube
Please do, and please feel free to rate it (I'm starting to get really competitive about Youtube!!!).
[Sorry there is indeed some black screen at the beginning - please be patient] I made this video to be used in church tomorrow night - now I just need the computer and projector to work together so that everyone at tomorrow nights service can see it!

Love and hugs to you all.

(PS If you are wondering, the kids are going well (ignored by their parents, but well) and if you want to know what Stuart has been doing all weekend checkout brotherhood 2.0 wiki (two awesome brothers who video blog to each other everyday, check it out!) where Stuart has been writing and setting up large slabs of their wiki page. 'Nerdfighters!')

2 comments:

John said...

Great video. trust the presentation went well at church last night. spent time last night catching up on a lot of old "Two Ronnies" clips plus watching the muppetts. Bit sad there is not shows like that around today. (Must be showing my age.) Have a good week look forward to your next production.

Kerryn said...

Hello all! Yes we are still here just mosieing along.Annie had her last netball sat,another thrashing! and Zacs soccor team is top of the ladder with only a few games to go.My back has still been giving me some grief since the bush dance but you get that. We are still trying to plan a get away for out 20th wed Ann in a few weeks and all else is well.
Take care all, lots of love
Kezza and fam. xxx