Thursday, May 18, 2006

We took you out!


Happy birthday to you, LINDY!

We decided that your birthday couldn't pass with out being celebrated in true Cozens girl style. So we went to ... the wee Scotish bistro (Maccas for the uneducated out there). But of course we couldn't celebrate your birthday without you so... we took you out too.
Just in case you can't remember your night out, you had a baby chino and some carrot cake, a play on the playground and a walk on the beach.

[there will be more photos coming tomorrow when we work out the technical details - like making our brains work] [ha ha ha] [he he he] [?]

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Thanks, I'm sure I had loads of fun. Just being out with the two of you was wonderful. I was so impressed that I could squeeze into that little pink number, though I just can't do a thing with my hair!!
Cheers.