Monday, May 22, 2006

JEANIE TO STAY IN HOSPITAL


The Locum doctor told Jeanie this morning that she could go home today but after he had left Megan Goehring, the Sister on duty said I have overriden his decesion and said she has to stay longer which made Jeanie very happy as she said "there was no way that I felt ready to go home."
They are hoping to do more tests when Dr Chhanibri sees her tomorrow. The hospital are arranging to have her assesed for a home care package so that she will be able to get daily help for showering and other things around the home.
As you can see jeanie isn't looking to bad.

2 comments:

Lindy said...

Grandma, I think you look great, and I am glad that you will have the chance to feel completely ready before having to go home. I love you lots and lots and you have been on my mind alot lately.

Mum and Dad, you will have to please play messangers and pass this on to Grandma. Thanks. I'm thinking of you guys as well at the moment and how you are having to deal with all this as well. Love you lots too!!

Kerryn said...

you both look lovely ladies! :)