Sunday, February 25, 2007

Update

It's Sunday lunch time and I have just got home from the Hospital and the Drs AGAIN! This morning I started feeling 'uncomfortable' again and that soon turned into 'very uncomfortable' and blood back in my wee again!!! Ahhhhh. So Stuart dropped me up at the hospital and the nurse I got tested my wee, said 'You've got an infection. I CAN'T believe they sent you home without antibiotics. Go to the Drs'. So I went and sat at the Drs for an hour or so and I've got drugs and should feel normal in about 6 hours. The Dr I saw also said, 'I can't believe they sent you home from the hospital without antibiotics'. So I'm also starting to think "Waaa. I went through all that and I could have just had drugs!" Oh well, nice to know that the answer is simple.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello just letting you know that i have tried to make an entry but I seem to be stuck between the new blog and the old one, so Isaac is on camp and Annie and I are shopping for a summer dress tonight even tho summer is nearly over! :)
Have a good day!
love Kez