Saturday, December 16, 2006

Hello, Hello


Well I am finally back online with access to the blog so I thought I had better write something. We are madly getting ready for the onslaught of Christmas events coming up. I have nearly finished baking my second lot of 100 mince pies, (the last tray is in the oven as I write, hooray!) I've discovered that I quite enjoy baking which is a good thing as I also did a hundred or so sugar cookies and ginger snaps. These are all for our Carols by Candlelight service this sunday afternoon. We are working on the presumption that all will be calm and quiet and we will be able to get to church without any problems. The kids have both been quite sick this week. There is a very nasty flu bug going around and though they have been back at school for a couple of days now, Jessie still has a horrible sounding cough!

Kerryn you have said in the past that you want to see a picture of me smiling. I was in a good mood the other morning so here is a picture of me. Yes Michael, that is a smile!

Hey Debbie, maybe you could add this to my profile for me. I tried it once before without much luck :>

Much love to you all. Take care of yourselves

2 comments:

John said...

Good to hear that you are back on line. Are you feeding the whole army with mince pies and ginger snaps? Sounds tasty! Great photo, keep them coming, all the family too. Grandma Jeanie is supervising this message. She would like you to send over some of the mince pies.

Kerryn said...

It is a lovely photo! Thankyou.:)
You still sound incredibly busy, so dont forget to stop and smell the roses somedays eye!Hope Jessie no longer has her cold.
Take care all.
xx