Thursday, February 19, 2009

We're Not Dead!

Hello everybody. Just thought I should let you know that we are still alive and kicking, just not writing on the blog. So there is not alot new happening with us. The kids just had their mid term exams and then three days holidays which was nice. Work is still going well at Dar El Awlad, although we got struck by lightning which blew the generator so half the time there is no electricity and also the internet has not been working for the past week, but I think it is fixed today. And work is going well at All Saints' though I updated my computer last week and when I did the back up of all my files, for some reason it didn't copy most of my church folders so I lost all that info and had to hunt through emails to recreate as much as I could! And work is going well at YFC, we had some really good clubs the past couple of weeks with more kids than ever and plans for exciting things coming up.

So life is good with us. Lots of love to you all xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Lindy.

2 comments:

Kerryn said...

Glad to hear all is good :)Mum and Dad are here at the mo and ...its Brian Leighs funeral today :(
Iain and Lizzy are in India and the kids are with friends :) so its been a bit busy :)
Love you all

Debbie said...

Excellent - Not being dead is important. Losing computer files is always annoying though. Might post my own blog update :)
Thanks fr sharing.
Love and hugs -Debbie