Thursday, February 19, 2009

From Whyalla




Hello. Thanks for the post Lindy. I had been thinking that I should put some pics up today so thanks for the news and the inspiration.

Not a lot has been happening here apart from illness. The boy and I have been unwell since last Tuesday (10th) but thankfully Calvin has been back at school this week and Eli doesn't require being held all the time, but it is taking quite a long time to feel good again.
Oh did I mention that we were now very into duplo! (see above pic)
Stuart has been very busy with school and trips out of town, church and stuff. Can't really see that slowing down (!) but we are hoping to make a bit of a holiday of my birthday and head to Melbourne at the end of May, so that's something to look forward to.

We had mum and dad here Monday and Tuesday and that was absolutely lovely (not to mention that the house looks cleaner for mum being - thanks mum). 

The kids are very excited and I'm feeling rather bogan, because we are planning to go to our first monster truck rally on Saturday night! Complete with a car eating dinosaur!!!! lol Oh well, can't live in Whyalla without being a bit bogan I guess.

Hope that you are all well. Have a great holiday mum and day. Big hugs for you all. Mwah Mwah.
-Debbie

2 comments:

Lindy said...

Hey there, this just proves to me that I need to look at this blog more often. I hadn't seen this post until today!!! I love the photos esp the one of Mum disappearing under a pile of kids!!!! :) And........ I would love to hear about the monster trucks and the car eating dinosaur. And..... you guys are all getting holidays yay. Lets hear about those too. Love you all lots. Pray for Jessie Jeans she is home sick today with a nasty flu thing.

Lindy said...

Hey there, this just proves to me that I need to look at this blog more often. I hadn't seen this post until today!!! I love the photos esp the one of Mum disappearing under a pile of kids!!!! :) And........ I would love to hear about the monster trucks and the car eating dinosaur. And..... you guys are all getting holidays yay. Lets hear about those too. Love you all lots. Pray for Jessie Jeans she is home sick today with a nasty flu thing.