Saturday, October 21, 2006

Camp & stuff





Even though it was "Mylor again!" We had a great family camp, just one night sleeping over-good idea!It was nice and green by the fast flowing river and the temp not too hot or cold.The summer fire ban started at midnight so we got to have the last fire for a while. Our speaker was the same guy as last camp-Gill Camm, he continued on the same topic of making the church( us people!) adaptable and relevent to current times. Very good and challenging. Dad I would like to get you a copy of what he had to say I think it would be very helpful for the Orroroo church too!
The kids had sportsday yesterday and their house -Topaz won and they both did very well.Zac had a very exciting race as the fourth batton runner in the relay and came from behind to hit the lead at the very last second!No surprises that Annie easily won the shot put:)
I still cant say I've fully recovered from op.Havent got all the feeling and taste back in my toung yet and still hurts to talk a lot and swallow and hurts a bigger lot when I yawn which I seem to do a terrible amount of times a day.
Hope all is well for everyone. Take care and lots of love to all.
Kezza xxxxxx

No comments: