Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Beautiful Job Debbie

Deb, I got the DVD today of Isabelle. After finally getting home and putting the kids in their room with a video, I sat down to finally meet my little niece. What a beautiful, precious little girl! I must admit I watched the footage first and I so ached for this precious little person, I wanted to take a big deep breath for her. It was lovely to see her having a bath with Dad and having a kiss and cuddle with her Mum. I was glad that I had had a couple of months to be prepared for this. I know you guys did not have that opportunity. Watching the funeral made it all just as fresh and sharp and painful as it was on the 26th of April. Thank you for putting this DVD together, painful as it was for you.

Let me say again that I think you and Stu have been amazing in dealing so proactively with your grief and providing ways for Natalie and Calvin to express theirs as well.

I loved Natalie's comment when she and Calvin were holding Isabelle, "She's so pretty Mummy." You are absolutely right Natalie, you have a beautiful sister. And Calvin was being such a loving, protective big brother.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share this with you all. We still miss Isabelle and will for a very long time. We love you guys, also Mum and Dad, Kez, Grandma and the rest of the family. I felt with all of you as well. Love you all.

1 comment:

Kerryn said...

We love all you guys too! Think of you allthe time!Esp when I see a Barbie doll now! :)